Wednesday, November 11, 2009

poems 38, 39, and 40

yikes; I've really fallen off the bandwagon this week. It has been an odd week. I am still pretty sick so I have been trying to take it easy, haven't been at dance or anything like that. I was able to sing a little bit in choir today for the first time all week; I am really hoping my voice is better by Saturday night's region choir concert... it will feel like a waste of time if I'm mouthing the words to all my songs up there.

"Thank You Does Not Even Begin to Cover It"
Thank You for Your love, Your peace, Your words, Your guidance.
Thank You for my family, my friends, my mind, my heart.
Thank You for our freedom, our home, our opportunities, our security.
Thank You for saving me, holding me, believing in me, knowing me.
Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

"Future"
Thinking about the
Future
Can be
Scary,
But it doesn't have to be.
Thinking about the
Future
Can be
Exciting
If you're careful to trust in Father and follow His guidance.

"Mascot"
At three I was a little lamb,
At five, a timber wolf,
From eleven to thirteen, I stalked like a tiger,
And now I am an eagle.

No comments: