Saturday, July 3, 2010

happy summer

Instead of boiling in jealousy at how the majority of people I know have been to Europe this summer, I'm going to celebrate the face that my mom is buying us plane tickets to go back to North Carolina at the end of July. (:

If you remember, North Carolina looks a little like this:


While hiking, you can find me posing like a dancer:


I'll get to see this lovely girl, my cousin, who got engaged since I saw her last:


And, if our timing works out, I'll get to see these brothers who are always a joy to spend time with. Conner and I are thinking Moe's night is where it's at:




So England, you can wait. I'm going to the east coast. (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhh HAVE FUN! i am jealous. i am melting in this texas heat. i know it's even worse in houston!