Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Experience Dallas"

Thursday, as a part of Welcome Week here at UTD, I went on a trip sponsered by "Experience Dallas." They bused us downtown to visit two museums: The Crow Collection of Asian Art and The Dallas Museum of Art. While I preferred the DMA (mostly due to size and variety) the garden at the Crow Collection was rather enjoyable.


The Crow Collection of Modern Art had a pretty neat fountain and two statues of (I don't know what the lion things are called) out front.

The building on the left always catches my attention when I come to Dallas because of the hole it has in the middle.


I didn't get any good picture inside this museum, but the fountain was fun.



I don't know why my captions are underlined or how to fix it. Sorry!
Post later this week about Freshman Convocation (including fireworks!).
Have a swell week!

No comments: