Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday~Happy Weekend

This weekend is bringing me cold, cold, cold weather. It's been about freezing all day long--a rarity here in the south--and it doesn't seem to be warming up much until next week.

This weekend is bringing me my first classes of the year with my ballerinas in the morning. I've missed them over Christmas and all the classes I had to miss before because of choir.

This weekend is bringing me time to work o
n my talent show piece with my dear friend Krista. She is going to sing (with her most beautiful voice), and I'm going to dance. What a surprise, eh?

This weekend is bringing me back to church after spending some time out of town and at my mom's church and such.

This weekend is bringing me a little time to relax, free from homework, time to get my brain back in order after this first week back to school.

Have a happy weekend, and stay warm!



No comments: