Sunday, June 14, 2009

Psalm 9:1-3

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you.

Stop and think for a minute about what Father created. This earth is incredible. The way my heart pumps and my lungs inflate and my eyes blink baffles me. God takes care of His children. That's us. He created each and every human being and He loves each one fully and equally. He protects and defends us, provides and cares for us, loves us, cherishes us, guides us. If we let Him. It's simple and beautiful.

I'll sum this up with a song from Desperation Band, "Amazed."

You dance over me, while I am unaware.
You sing all around, but I never hear the sound.
Lord I'm amazed by you.
Lord I'm amazed by you.
Lord I'm amazed by you, how you love me.
How wide, how deep, how great is your love for me.

I hope summer is treating everyone well. So far mine has been very enjoyable. I teach my first dance classes tomorrow, then leave for Ohio, New Jersey, and NYC on Tuesday. =]


No comments: