Thursday, June 11, 2009

tilt

things I love thursday...

yet again, tacos. It's Taco Thursday at my cousins' house tonight. My aunt and uncle are in town for one of the little one's birthdays tomorrow, so all the family in the area is getting together tonight at the country house for delicious tacos. I am so very excited.

movie nights with Megan. She cultures me with movies. I have probably seen more movies at her house than anywhere else in my entire life. Last night we watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist (which was so so good and hilarious and so awkard, I loved it), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (which was entirely too slow for me but I was thrilled when the girl was dancing in a polkadotty leotard/skirt combo =]), and Footloose (which was awesome but did not really have enough dancing in it).

kids. We had lunch today with friends from church including two of the most gorgeous children ever, Rachel and Christian. Rachel will be in my ballet class this summer, and Christian has huge blue eyes. They are both just so cute.

summer time. So far, this summer has been so nice. It is great to just chill and not have to do anything or be anywhere. Dancing starts next Monday night. =] In less than a week I'll be on a plane to Ohio getting ready to drive to NYC with my mum, my best friend from pre-school, and her mom. We're meeting a few people there and we're going to have an amzing time.

photography. I really want to go shoot some photos somewhere soon. Maybe tonight I will take some.

shopping. I want to look cute when I'm in NYC. I bought a new purse today. I'm going to carefully plan my outfits. Even if my mum is going to be touristy, I want to look the part, haha.

No comments: