Monday, June 15, 2009

spanked

Proverbs 23:13-14 says Do no withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die. Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.

There is such debate over whether or not it is right to spank children, and I'm just wondering, were you spanked as a child? We were. Ketcher and I were decent kids; I think our most common misdemeanor was fighting with each other. But we were spanked, and we turned out okay. =] It was always worse to have Dad spank us than Mom, because Dad used his belt and Mom only used a wooden spoon. And I don't remember how old we were when we stopped receiving this punishment.



Today I have a dentist appointment, then I am spending some time with friends before I head out tomorrow. My preschool classes at the studio start today, too. =]

No comments: