Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kinsey is a licensed driver now!

As of yesterday, August 10, 2009, I can legally drive a car without my padre. :) It was really a blessing and a miracle that I got my license yesterday. We had to go to the bank first to get something notorized, and we figured we may as well try to get to the DPS; we got there 10 minutes before closing time and they gave me my license. Talk about shocked. I have yet to drive anywhere, hahahah, but I think I'm taking myself to work in half an hour. I'm excited! Almost 18, finally driving, haha, I'm a late bloomer, what can I say? ;)

Flight school today was long and boring. Took me almost 2 hours to get through everything, then stayed around to work in the choir room although there wasn't much to do... it will be busier the rest of the week probably though since there will be more new kids than there were senior day.

I have a couple of classes to teach this afternoon, and then my first ballet class of the year. :) Oh, I'm going to hurt tonight. Also, I'm wondering how my foot is going to feel... the plantar fasciitis hasn't been bothering me, but I've been wearing my pumas practically all summer, so I don't know what to expect. I think it will be alright. We'll see. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for getting your license! You go girl!

Flight school... starting your presidential duties... I am so proud. :)