Sunday, August 23, 2009

this is SEN10R year

Tomorrow begins the last year of high school.

What do we think about that?

I think it is going to be great. I don't want to waste a single second of my senior year. I want to enjoy it. I want to do well. I want to succeed. I want to figure out where I'm going, but I don't want to worry about where I'm going. I want to make a plan, but I don't want to force myself to stick to it when things begin to change. I don't want to dread going to class; I want to learn from my teachers and appreciate them. I don't want to deal with anybody's drama. I want choir to be nothing but enjoyable. I want dancing to be thrilling. I want to push myself to be a better person in every way possible. I want to learn, grow, experience, love, laugh, teach, smile, sing, dance, play, read and write. I want to have picnics. I want to go on adventures with my friends. I want to spend time with my family. I want to keep in touch with friends who've started college. I want to take beautiful pictures; I want to see the beauty in the world, every single day. I want to work hard. I want to earn what I get. I want to be surprised. I want to be inspired. I want to inspire. I want to make someone's day. I want this to be my best year yet.

Help me make it happen?

I'm betting on a great year. I love y'all. Let's do this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you WILL do all of this kinsey. i know you will!