Monday, August 10, 2009

my weekend

I spent my weekend with a very good friend, one I haven't seen all summer, though we talk almost every day. But before I got to see her, I had work to do; fall classes started this week at the studio and I have preschoolers to turn into ballerinas! I taught three great classes Saturday morning, then enjoyed lunch with my family, finished my driver's education (yay! going to get my license later this week or next at the latest), and then got to spend the night with my dear friend. When I came home yesterday afternoon I got my room more organized; after orientation this week at school it will be time to figure out what kind of school supplies I still need to get.
This week I have to be up at school early every day to work in the choir room during orientation; today we got everything organized, set up, and ready. School starts in only two weeks! I can't believe how quickly this summer went by, or that I'm about to start my senior year of high school. Exciting! :)

No comments: