Saturday, September 12, 2009

dreary weekend

Or should we say dreary week? It's been raining for much of this week and today was especially muggy, though it thankfully stayed dry when I was driving.

But even in the rain, the sun always peeks through the clouds at some times. What made my week?

1. I put a bunch of Beatles music on my iPod and turned them on in the mornings on my way to school. It always put a smile on my face to start the day.

2. So You Think You Can Dance started this week, and I got to enjoy the first episode of auditions with some great friends of mine.

3. Ms Jessica, my hero, cut my hair. Goodbye nastiness, hello short cut. :) She also subbed my ballet class Thursday, and it was the first class I'd taken from her in over a year, so that was a real treat.

4. Emma and I shared my umbrella walking into school Thursday. I always love getting some use out of that umbrella; it was the perfect present from my secret Santa in Madrigals last year.

5. Speaking of Mads, we picked out our costumes this week. :) I'm so excited to dress up and sing Christmas carols.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: