Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sorry for my absence

I haven't posted since the first day of school. Sorry. I guess nothing blog worthy has happened. After not being able to go to sleep at a sane hour that first week, this week I've been in bed by 9:30 or 10 every night, which has been AWESOME. Real sleep is such a great thing. Even with scary, scary dreams about snakes like I had last night. Also, my mom woke me up this morning at 6:45 and I was like, "Mom it's THUUUURRSDAAAAAY!" Uggh. But it was all good, I slept twenty more minutes or so and then got up and didn't have to rush to get ready for school. That's always nice.

The only other news I can think to report is......

CONNOR COMES HOME TOMORROW!


CONNOR COMES HOME TOMORROW!


CONNOR COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!

=] I'm so happy. I can't even explain it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yayyyy!!!!

Unknown said...

college is fun! i love austin!
i want to call you sometime and hear about how choir is going and such!