Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesdays are usually my least favorite day of the week, so I am always pretty thrilled when I feel like I've had a good one.

Today I feel like singing, "Tuesday was more than good... It was great!" Tony the Tiger style. (: Today was just very very nice.

I woke up a little late, but I had plenty of time to get ready (I only require about 15 minutes or so). Hair was cute and curly, I wore my new denim dress from forever21, and the weather was beautiful. School was typical school, which is generally good. Freshman AVID kids were on a field trip so I got to go home earlier than most Tuesdays. I got some food from the Wal-Mart deli; popcorn chicken and fried okra, oh so yummy, and a Dr. Pepper. Ballet was good and my foot cooperated, then I taught a class and headed for home. I love the people that I was with today and I am very thankful to Father for such a sweet, blessed day.

How was your Tuesday?

PS: Poem of the Day coming up after I wash dishes. (:

No comments: