Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bedtime

No, not right now, silly. It's 4:30 in the afternoon! I mean that I'm looking for a new bed. I grew up sleeping in a rickety brass trundle bed that I was never very fond of, not unlike the rest of my bedroom furniture. My parents apparently expected me to be more of a girl than I was/am. So finally, just a few years back, my parents agreed to let me get rid of the bed. (The rest of the furniture was my mother's growing up, so it remains.) For a while I slept simply on my two mattresses stacked up on the floor, until last summer when my brother came home from school with the borrowed frame a friend had let him use that year. Ketcher has a bed of his own at home, so the frame naturally went into my room. But this fall, that friend needs his bed back, so I am to be left with simply mattresses again, and I have decided that I rather enjoy having a bed. So I'm hoping to get a new one. So far my favorites are from IKEA (of course) but Mom and I will go to the stores soon I expect.

MÖRRUM Bed frame with storage

MÖRRUM Bed frame with storage

No comments: