Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009...

I am forgoing the "year in review," month-by-month reminder of blog posts, post for this blog because this blog hasn't even been around for a year, and really, I just don't think I'm that interesting. I did one over here at my livejournal, but it's nothing super spectacular. I'll mention some highlights of my year instead.

... Took the SAT. 1370. Heck yes.

... Worship night with Ingredients. I will never forget how it feels to have my feet washed. Beautiful. Perfect. Love.

... NYC with Mom, best friend from pre-school, her mom, her cousin, her mom's cousin. Almost as good as London. Almost.

... Camp Klema. Church camp is love.

... North Carolina. Have I ever been anywhere else quite this beautiful? No. I think even London doesn't really match up with the beauty of the Blue Ridge Parkway. And the family and friends that live there are priceless. This vacation with Mom was one of my favorites.

... SEN10R year began. We're halfway through. Yes. :)

... Eighteenth birthday. That's a highlight.

... And this holiday season, from Thanksgiving to now, has been really nice, spent with lots of family from both Mom and Dad's sides. <3

So Happy New Year's Eve! Be safe tonight and have a ball. Love, love, love. Hello, 2010.

1 comment:

E said...

That's a great SAT score...go girl :)