Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Senior Pictures: Sneak Peak

This is my senior year. SEN10R year. It's half over now. And along with the picnic, the cap and gown, the this and the that, one tradition of senior year is senior pictures, am I right? However, senior pictures can be extremely expensive, and I am not a fan of extremely expensive things. So, this creates a bit of a problem, right? Wrong! Wrong, when you have amazingly talented friends such as the beautiful Judy who took and edited my photos for me. We spent the afternoon at a pretty park, I changed clothes in my car, and she spent quite a chunk of time making about sixty-five pictures look their very best. For this, I will be eternally grateful, and I'll probably bake her an extra batch of Christmas cookies or something.

We intend to do this again, probably in the spring, with different weather, different locations, and different styles. I'll have all the pictures in the next few days or so, and I expect I'll put them up on facebook, but I wanted to give y'all a sneak preview first. So, may I introduce, my winter collection of senior portraits by Judy.

And no worries; most of the pictures include my face. ;) I'll add some more favorites in the coming days. I hope y'all had a beautiful Wednesday and have festive plans for Christmas Eve tomorrow. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow kinsey, those look amazing! i can't wait to see the rest!

merry christmas!